enjoy english

enjoy english

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TO BE INTERROGATIVE & NEGATIVE

http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=4121
  1. Make the sentence a question:  
    1. You have work for me.         
  2. Make the sentence negative: 
    I have this document.
  3. Make the sentence a question: 
    You promised to increase the salary.    
  4. Make the sentence negative: 
    I finished my work.
  5. Make the sentence a question: 
    You gave me the money.  
  6. Make the sentence negative: 
    I can do this work.
  7. Make the sentence a question: 
    We deal.    
  8. Make the sentence negative: 
    I have all necessary certificates.
  9. Make the sentence a question: 
    The work is hard. 
  10. Make the sentence negative: 
    I can speak German.

No comments:

Post a Comment