enjoy english

enjoy english

Monday, December 2, 2013

HERMAN DUNE: I wish that I could see you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK38JYhhOoo 

I had to leave you in Galway
but i think about you --------- ------
in the morning and in the afternoon
I wish that i could see you -------

and when I heard you I felt so fine
it was like ---------- --------
nothing left on my ---------
it was like Rockaway Beach in the month of --------
I wish that I could see you --------

I have no -------- to meet you babe,
I had a --------- things to do babe,
But it hit my heart with a harpoon,
I wish that i could see you ---------
-- The angels ------
How long do you can't see her?
And i'm like - the -------- the -----------
do you really think she'll wait for you?
Well I have no way to say and there's nothing I can do
Well I have no way to say and there's nothing I can do

-- go!

(not I see?)

Now that I'm across the -------- I wonder if
you're gonna --------- for me
or if you're gonna ---------
a new boy to spoon
I wish that I could see you --------

And if you
wait a little my --------- friend
until I come back to hold ------- ---------
would be like bugs when they break through the cocoon
you know
I wish that Icould see you -----------

 


It has been a while
since I ------- like this
and now I've found ------------- I really miss
under the sun
under the ---------
I wish that I could see you ---------
-- Angels!
How long do you can't see her
And I'm like - the sooner the better
do you really think she'll wait for you?
And I'm like
there's no way to say and there's nothing I can do
And there's no way to say and there's nothing I can do
-- go!
http://www.letrasmania.com/letras/letras_de_canciones_herman_d%C3%BCne_10657_letras_giant_33690_letras_i_wish_that_i_could_see_you_soon_364454.html

No comments:

Post a Comment