enjoy english

enjoy english

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My experience as a teacher
 
My experience as a teacher is quite sort, when I started studying Primary on 2009 I start having the opportunity to give some lessons in different schools and I really like it! It is a great experience to put in practice my teaching English skills with children and see how we interact and enjoy in English. It is marvelous!!
Unfortunately I do not have chance to use new technologies at school such an Interactive whiteboard (IWB) because the classes were not properly equipped in ICT. What a pity! I would love to have a chance soon…
My little experience show me how games are a wonderful tool to help learning children and also dynamic lessons supported by songs, performances etc. When they enjoy our feedback is higher and the learning is meaningful.  



Maider

No comments:

Post a Comment